When travelers enter their pick-up and drop-off locations, they will see Blacklane’s all-inclusive, guaranteed rates.
BERLIN - Thai Airways International has added Blacklane to its Royal Orchid Plus customer loyalty program. Its three million members can now earn two miles for every U.S. dollar, euro or pound spent on Blacklane’s professional driver service.
Blacklane reaches more than 500 airports, 250 cities and 50 countries around the world. In Thailand, the company serves Bangkok, Chiang-Mai, Ko Samui, Pattaya and Phuket.
“Blacklane is the ideal addition to Thai Airways’ flights to continue passengers’ relaxed in-flight experience on the ground. We are proud to make Blacklane our preferred airport transfer partner with this convenient service for Royal Orchid Plus members,” said Ms. Jittima Udayachalerm, Director, Royal Orchid Plus.
When travelers enter their pick-up and drop-off locations, they will see Blacklane’s all-inclusive, guaranteed rates. These include all taxes, tolls, fees and tips. Blacklane instantly confirms rides once booked. Travelers can reserve, change or cancel one-way rides one hour to months in advance.
Travelers can add their Royal Orchid Plus membership number to their Blacklane profile to earn miles for all upcoming rides. For questions about the partnership or rides, Blacklane employs a 24/7 multi-lingual customer service team.
On the ground, travelers receive a consistent high-quality experience that includes:
- Commercially licensed and insured professional drivers and vehicles. Blacklane prohibits private drivers and privately-owned vehicles.
- Premium vehicles from premier brands such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi and Cadillac.
- English-speaking drivers worldwide.
- Airport terminal meet-and-greet service with luggage assistance.
- One hour of free driver waiting time for all airport pick-ups.
- Driver contact information over text message and email before pickup.
- Real-time service control and full duty of care.
- Cash-free payment.
“Thai Airways provides high-quality, comfortable service across the Asia-Pacific region, Europe and the Middle East. Blacklane is the perfect airport transfer partner with our global footprint and high-quality passenger experience,” said Blacklane Co-founder and CEO Jens Wohltorf.