Hawker Pacific achieved several "world firsts" in its support for Embraer Executive Jets.
SINGAPORE - Recentlyy, at the Singapore Airshow 2018, Hawker Pacific Asia commemorated its 10 years of support for Embraer Executive Jets' aircraft at a ceremony which was officiated by senior executives from Embraer Executive Jets and Hawker Pacific.
The Hawker Pacific Singapore Service Centre at the Seletar Aerospace Park has been Embraer Executive Jets' Authorised Service Centre (ASC) in the Asia Pacific region since 2007 and has provided base and heavy maintenance, and AOG support to owners and operators of the full range of Embraer Executive Jets aircraft - Phenom 100, Phenom 300, Legacy 500, Legacy 600, Legacy 650 and Lineage 1000.
In all, over a hundred Embraer Executive Jets aircraft have been supported by Hawker Pacific over the past decade.
Key milestones in Hawker Pacific Asia's milestones support for Embraer Executive Jets from its facility at Seletar include:
- First in the world to carry out a Lineage 1000 48-month inspection (2012), 72-month inspection (2014) and 96-month inspection (2016);
- Collaboration with Embraer in 2008 on a Embraer Legacy 600 Service Bulletin for Installation of Aft Lavatory Smoke Detector;
- Partnering with Embraer in 2013 to pilot the compliance of Legacy 650 Service Bulletin for GPS Replacement, Iridium, GPS Antenna and LRUs relocation and Filter Installation; and another for replacement of Aft, Wing Tanks, Forward and Ventral Tank Electrical Pumps.
Hawker Pacific Asia's comprehensive, state-of-the-art facility at the Seletar Aerospace Park is a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) approved maintenance facility. It also holds national aviation authority approvals from over 13 other countries, including the People's Republic of China and Indonesia.
"Hawker Pacific Asia is immensely proud to be the regional Authorised Service Centre for the entire range of Embraer Executive Jets aircraft, plus in addition we have been recently awarded the Authorised Service Centre for the EMB 135/145 family of commercial jets by Embraer. As the trusted choice for owners and operators of Embraer Executive Jets, we deliver timely, professional support including AOG support, around-the-clock! We are strategically located in an ever-expanding aviation market. This enables Hawker Pacific to be close to our customers. We thank Embraer for appointing us as their aircraft support partner in the region and the trust demonstrated. We look forward to many more good years with Embraer - a highly successful and respected world brand," said Mr. Louis Leong, Vice President Asia, Hawker Pacific Asia.
In addition to Embraer Executive Jets. Hawker Pacific Asia also supports other major aviation brands including:
- Authorised Service Centre (ASC) for Embraer Commercial Aviation's ERJ 135/145 family;
- Authorised Service Centre (ASC) for Beechcraft, Dassault Falcon Jet, and Daher-Socata aircraft;
- Authorised dealer and installer for ACSS, Garmin, Honeywell, Rockwell Collins and Universal Avionics avionics products (selected products);
- Authorised line service centre for Honeywell, Rolls Royce, Pratt & Whitney engines (selected product lines).