2nd Aircraft Finance and Business Strategy Summit
ACI’s 2nd Aircraft Finance & Business Strategy Summit is the platform where aviation industry leaders gather to discuss their challenges and solutions amidst the current financial climate...
2nd Aircraft Finance and Business Strategy Summit: Understanding the Financial Landscape - Meet Growth Targets with a Healthy Bottom Line
’s 2nd Aircraft Finance & Business Strategy Summit
is the platform where aviation industry leaders gather to discuss their challenges and solutions amidst the current financial climate. Over the two days, leading airlines will present their strategy for financing and meeting company growth targets while expert analysts and bankers provide inside information on the status of the industry. Staged in an intimate format, the summit presents itself as a true learning and networking experience. Why you cannot miss this event
This niche and highly targeted event will consider the most topical issues affecting aircraft financing in these economically uncertain times. This event will critically examine the different kind financing available in these turbulent economic times. You will be hearing from your peers on the processes that improves ROI, and the business decisions made to secure the future of airlines. The Agenda
An interactive 2 days
- Analysing the available sources of financing, their suitability and lending criteria in these turbulent times
- Which are the lucrative new markets that suit your business model?
- Short haul vs. long haul; where are the growth areas?
- Investing in aircraft; narrow or wide body?
- Low Cost Carrier: Understanding and analysing this business model- Coping with the volatility in fuel prices; minimising the impact on your margins.
ACI’s niche and targeted meetings offer the perfect opportunity to discover the latest industry updates and to discuss your own challenges and solutions with your peers through an interactive and informative 2 day programme. You will:
Who will attend?
- Hear from an outstanding line-up of the industry’s leading aviation professionals; getting tried and tested techniques
- Understanding what the competition is doing;
- Network informally with a relatively small, niche group of senior-level decision makers;
- Discuss the latest challenges and developments in this rapidly evolving sector;
- Participate in roundtable sessions – giving you the chance to discuss the latest issues with your colleagues – and the speakers - in an open, informal and intimate setting;
Discount Expiry Date:
- CEO’s/MDs of airlines
- CFO/finance directors of airlines
- Investment bankers
- High yield bond investors and analysts
- Aircraft manufacturers
- Legal advisors/lawyers
- Insurance companies
15% discount expiring on the 27th of April 2012. For full brochure & registration: Mohammad Ahsan Tel: +44 207 981 2503 email: firstname.lastname@example.org 2nd Aircraft Finance and Business Strategy Summit Dates & Location:
13th & 14th June 2012, London, UK Contact Name:
Mohammad Ahsan Contact Telephone:
+44 (0) 207 981 2503 Contact E-mail: email@example.com 2nd Aircraft Finance and Business Strategy Summit 2012 - Agenda