AeroTickets, Aeronology’s latest innovation, will be transformational for the travel industry.
Australian travel technology company Aeronology has launched a world-first ‘Global Ticket Centre Solution’ for international ticket consolidators, cruise/tour wholesalers, loyalty, corporate and retail businesses. This latest innovation by Aeronology will be transformational for the travel industry.
“With the IATA announcement that there will be a planned ticketing transition of the current NDC level of 15% in 2023 to 80% by 2026, it is critical for businesses to prepare themselves with the largest transaction transition in travel history, all expected in three years.”
“Aeronology, via its AeroTickets platform, enables all travel businesses to manage their ticketing services, whether in one or 100 countries,” says Russell Carstensen, Founder and CEO of Aeronology.
“There are numerous global travel businesses that must handle their ticketing services in different locations, on different platforms. AeroTickets pulls all ticketing requirements via Amadeus, Sabre, Travelport, TravelSky, NDC and LCC onto one ‘rules based’ ticketing and full-service platform.”
AeroTickets is cloud based, has ISO3700 certified AWS services, is PCI DSS and GDPR compliant, which means it can operate in multiple locations and can service global travel businesses off the one login. One example of the service AeroTickets provides for IATA or Non-IATA agents is if a corporate travel business has six global offices, they can access each other’s booking based on the business internal authorities and service those bookings 24/7 from any location globally. The customer owns their Air channels or can use others if required.
“Many global corporate and OTA businesses have ‘registered travel agents’ in smaller markets, and those businesses can ensure ticketing and servicing standardisation in each market by using AeroTickets,” Carstensen says. “We have connected our booking and ticket service API’s to Salesforce and are able to do so for other global CRM products via our CRM Schema.”
Carstensen concludes: “AeroTickets will become a global marketplace for ticket services, via models like ticket ‘Consolidation/Wholesale’, additionally allowing global cruise, tour operators and retail buying groups to control their Air contracts no matter if on GDS, NDC or LCC.
AeroTickets services key points:
- Cloud based, PCI DSS, GDPR and AWS ISO3700 compliant.
- Connected to BSP/ARC
- Full IATA ticketing (including ‘Airline Ticket Stock’).
- Access 24/7 all ticketing reports.
- GDS, Amadeus, Sabre, Travelport and TravelSky API connectivity.
- Full NDC, LCC & GDS ticketing, online 24/7.
- Eliminate ticketing errors to below .001 %.
- ADMs reduced by 98% – most cases.
- Operational cost reduced by between 40% to 80%
- All transactions on one platform, accessed globally 24/7
- Perfect for global tour wholesalers, ticket consolidators, cruise, OTA’s or global corporate and retail travel businesses who would benefit from one ticket centre portal for all locations.
- Two versions: travel arranger/booker enables online ticketing, 99% can be achieved online, or ‘Ticket Centre Webtop’ version for manualintervention.
- The user owns the IATA/ARC & the GDS connections or be connected to business which are.
- Minimal set up times, tour wholesaler, e.g., eight offices, less than five days once GDS/LCC/NDC connections are completed.
- Compliant for Wholesale/Cruise/Corporate/Retail Ticket centres who use Private/Net/Negotiated/Special priced airfares. Every single global
- IATA airline can be issued 24/7 instantly.
- Aeronology guarantees free and continuous standard upgrades; our technology will always be relevant.
- Connectivity to Mid/Back offices via two-way API’s.
Tatiana is the news co-ordinator for TravelDailyNews Media Network (traveldailynews.gr, traveldailynews.com and traveldailynews.asia). Her role includes to monitor the hundrends of news sources of TravelDailyNews Media Network and skim the most important according to our strategy. She holds a Bachelor degree in Communication & Mass Media from Panteion University of Political & Social Studies of Athens and she has been editor and editor-in-chief in various economic magazines and newspapers.