The redesigned 2023 programme features new and reintroduced engagement sessions: Asian MICE Cruise Conference, Association Day Forum and ASEAN MICE Forum.
SINGAPORE – IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific 2023 returns as an in-person event at the Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorld, Thailand from 26 – 28 September 2023.
The coming 3-day in-person IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific promises a line-up of conferences and networking, curated for the diverse needs and interests of our delegates. Calstas Jof the Director General of ICOM, Switzerland shared “I am ready for the business appointments, casual get-togethers, networking sessions and insightful presentations. Additionally, I aim to explore for partners who are able to build fruitful relationships with our organisation, and share the same visions with ours after the pandemic.”
Here are some features attendees can expect:
- Opening Keynote – An immersive discussion on Connecting Minds, Supporting Communities presented by Khun Bhummikitti Ruktaengam, President of Sustainable Tourism Development Foundation and Adviser of Phuket Tourist Association. The opening keynote will highlight the positive impact tourism/MICE partnerships can have on local communities.
- Fireside Chat with TCEB and TICA – A fireside chat with TCEB and TICA officials on how business events can support the development of cities and the livelihood of the locals.
- Asian MICE Cruise Conference will discuss the post pandemic cruise comeback as well as exploring new ways to meet.
- Association Day Forum – International Congress & Convention Association (ICCA) presents a session for thought leaders, industry experts and practitioners to connect, exchange ideas and chart a course toward a future of growth and association success.
- ASEAN MICE Forum – Proudly hosted by Society for Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE) and Kasetsart University, the forum aims to gather the industry experts and professionals to engage in insightful dialogues on subjects such as “What Corporations want versus what qualifiers want from Incentive Travel Experiences” and “Embracing Sustainability and Empowering Community”.
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception – Co-hosted by Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (TCEB), the gathering marks the official commencement of IT&CMA and CTW APAC and offers yet another opportunity for attendees to get to know fellow delegates.
The show continues to see invaluable support from our Thai and international partners, trade associations and media affiliates who have played a vital roles to the success of this year’s show.
- Destination Partner: Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau (TCEB)
- Supporting Organisation: Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), Thailand Incentive & Convention Association (TICA), Tourism Council of Thailand (TCT), Airports of Thailand (AOT), Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA)
- Partner Airline: THAI Airways International
- Official Venue: Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorld
- Industry Partner: Euromic, International Congress & Convention Association (ICCA), Korea MICE Association (KMA), Society for Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE), Philippine Council of Associations and Association Executives (PCAAE)
- Technology Partner: eventsair
The leading MICE event is co-located with CTW Asia-Pacific – The Leading Corporate Travel Management Conference for the Asia-Pacific.
Theodore is the Co-Founder and Managing Editor of TravelDailyNews Media Network; his responsibilities include business development and planning for TravelDailyNews long-term opportunities.