The advantage is that Jogja to Kuala Lumpur is connected to more than 13 countries with 31 leading destinations in the world. Welcoming the implementation of the ATF TRAVEX (Travel Exchange) agenda at the Jogja Expo Center 2-5 February 2023 and Prambanan Temple as the location of the Opening Ceremony of ASEAN Tourism Forum 2023.
YOGYAKARTA – Batik Air, member of Lion Air Group adds international routes, starting January 31, 2023, fly direct (no transit) from Jogjakarta via Yogyakarta International Airport in Kulonprogo (YIA) to Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia (KUL).
|Route||Flight No||Schedule Time Departure||Schedule Time Arrival||Frequency|
|Yogyakarta Kulonprogo (YIA) – Kuala Lumpur (KUL)||ID-7187||07.00||10.20||Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday|
|Kuala Lumpur (KUL) – Yogyakarta Kulonprogo (YIA)||ID-7186||11.05||12.20||Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday|
- Yogyakarta: Western Indonesia Time (GMT+ 07)
- Kuala Lumpur: GMT+08
Batik Air Jogja – Kuala Lumpur international scheduled flights, it is considered that it can provide benefits for every guest (business person and traveler) with a wider choice of flight networks. For travelers and business people have the opportunity to continue their flight (connecting flight) through KLIA connected to Lion Air Group network, namely Batik Air (OD flight code), Batik Air Indonesia (ID flight code) and Thai Lion Air (SL flight code) to:
- Malaysia, consisting of Kuala Lumpur (KUL), Langkawi (LGK), Penang (PEN), Kota Kinabalu (BKI), Melaka (MKZ), Kuching (KCH), Labuan (LBU), Johor Bahru (JHB), Sandakan (SDK).
- Singapura (SIN).
- Phom Penh, Kamboja (PNH).
- Yangon, Myanmar (RGN).
- Hanoi (HAN), Ho Chi Minh City (SGN) and Da Nang (DAD), Vietnam
- Bangkok Don Mueang (DMK) and Phuket (HKT), Thailand.
- Mumbai (BOM); Cochin atau Kochi (COK); Bangaluru (BLR); Delhi (DEL); Hyderabad (HYD), Amritsar (ATQ), Tiruchirappalli (TRZ) di India.
- Lahore (LHR), Pakistan.
- Dhaka (DAC), Bangladesh.
- Kathmandu (KTM), Nepal.
- Taipei–Taoyuan (TPE), Taiwan.
- Tokyo Narita (NRT), Tokyo Sapporo (CTS), Tokyo Osaka (KIX), Jepang
- Hong Kong (HKG).
- Brisbane (BNE), Melbourne (MEL), Perth (PER), Sydney (SYD).
- and other destinations.
The Kuala Lumpur – Jogja route was popularized as one of the strategic steps in supporting the campaign to bring foreign tourists to Indonesia in line with the Gerakan Bangga Berwisata di Indonesia (BBWI) program. On the same occasion, it can facilitate the implementation of the ATF TRAVEX (Travel Exchange) agenda at the Jogja Expo Center 2-5 February 2023 and Prambanan Temple as the location of the Opening Ceremony of the ASEAN Tourism Forum 2023, with the theme “ASEAN: A Journey to Wonderful Destinations”.
Theodore is the Co-Founder and Managing Editor of TravelDailyNews Media Network; his responsibilities include business development and planning for TravelDailyNews long-term opportunities.