2-5 Years of relevant experience, professional working proficiency in English is required, aggressive, hard worker, team player.
Employment Name: Rida International Travel & Tourism
Department: Sales Department
Position: Sales Manager
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Open personality, talkative, Smart, organized, creative.
- Have good experience and Market knowledge in Similar position
- Aggressive and target driven person
- Team leader preferable experience in Multinational company
- Study, analysis and evaluate your market, competition, strength /weakness, products, sellable destinations, to create exclusive sales and business development plan for maximum market share and brand expansion for all Indonesia.
- Coordinating with the product team of each office to obtain the packages and tariffs to submit to the agents
- Promoting Rida Int. Brand to Agents, by Sales trips, phone calls, emails, and all marketing and follow-up tools.
- Following aggressively with the agents in your market to achieve maximum business share for the company.
- Coordinating between agents’ requests, operation and product team
- Coordinate between agents and Rida offices / worldwide suppliers for smooth execution of confirmed business.
- Evaluate existing sales and operation team, distribute duties / agents according to each staff duties and target. Coordinate and distribute duties internally between sales and supported operation team.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Evaluate, appraise and follow-up each staff duties, performance and target achievement to make sure it is according to budget.
- Achieving the targeted budget
- Create and develop MICE section with creative ideas
- Make Proper connection Network with all Rida International offices and your office.
- Maintain Monthly / Quarterly report of the achievement for each office to Rida Int. High management.
- Adhere to Management instructions and company policy.
Send your CV to [email protected]
On the Subject of the email mention: Apply for TDNSM1622