2-5 Years of relevant experience, professional working proficiency in English is required, aggressive, hard worker, team player.
Employment Name: Rida International Travel & Tourism
Department: Operation Department
Position: Operation Manager
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Open personality, talkative, Smart, organized, Multi Tasked, creative.
- Have good experience and Market knowledge in Similar position
- Team leader preferable experience in Multinational company
- Coach, train & Manage operation team under your department, to make sure they reply on time with full and clear information to agent.
- Make sure all operation process is going smoothly, all services are up to our standard, and client / agent are extremely satisfied.
- Follow-up the payment with the agent in coordination with the account dep
- Attending day-to-day activities with high professional and sufficient way
- Ensure with your team, that all work executed in a correct and timely manner in alignment with services booked, while supervising operation staff work.
- Re-negotiate with worldwide suppliers to obtain most competitive rates with highest service standard, while supervising your team.
- Adhere to all agents’ requirements to give them maximum satisfaction and create agent loyalty to Rida Int. brand.
- Get agents feedback about provided services to their clients, positive and negative points to improve our services.
- Adhere to Management instructions and company policy.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
On the Subject of the email mention: Apply for TDNOM1622
TravelDailyNews Asia-Pacific editorial team has an experience of over 35 years in B2B travel journalism as well as in tourism & hospitality marketing and communications.