The summit follows the success of the Smart, Safe, Sustainable Summit in London over the past three years.
Corporate accommodation booking platform AltoVita has announced a selection of the speakers who will be appearing at the Smart, Safe, Sustainable Summit on September 6.
The summit follows the success of the Smart, Safe, Sustainable Summit in London over the past three years. Now, AltoVita heads to the Asia Pacific region for the first time, bringing together global mobility and business travel.
The region is experiencing rapid growth in both employee relocation and corporate travel, and we are inviting business leaders, global mobility managers, and travel managers, along with industry experts, to uncover best practices in leveraging data intelligence and technology to drive innovation.
They will hear from our speakers, who include:
- Naveen Marshal, Senior Manager Global Mobility, Siemens
- Suvarna Mishra, Chief Human Resources Officer, Sodexo
- Arabelle Chaw, Director, Global Account Management, Sirva
- Rowen Wong, Regional APAC Manager, WHR Global
- Spencer Reynolds, Head of Global Mobility Strategy, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Kerwin Guillermo, Global HR Compliance Enablement, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Mario Ferraro, Global Leader – Client Strategy, ITX
- Sus Banerje, Head of Commercial and Operations, TruTrip
Companies attending include ByteDance, Goldman Sachs, BlackRock, Roquette, Total Energies, Deel, Capgemini, Bain, ServiceNow, Graebel, MacDonald and PayPal.
The event takes place at the Swissôtel The Stamford between 8:00am until 1:30pm, and panels will be moderated by senior leaders from AltoVita’s Asia Pacific team.
Vicky is the co-founder of TravelDailyNews Media Network where she is the Editor-in Chief. She is also responsible for the daily operation and the financial policy. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Tourism Business Administration from the Technical University of Athens and a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Wales. She has many years of both academic and industrial experience within the travel industry. She has written/edited numerous articles in various tourism magazines.