Travel Tech 3rd 2022 Virtual Conference: Travel Tech APAC, from July 12-15, 2021
Singapore – Travel Tech, the world’s largest education-based travel technology conference series, is proud to announce its third event of the 2022 schedule: TRAVEL TECH APAC, taking place online from July 12-15, 2022.
Travel Tech APAC will feature expert speakers from top travel technology companies, including ReviewPro, RateTiger, BookOnlineNow, Paraty Tech, HS Latam, HSMAI APAC and many others, to share specific educational knowledge to our trade and actionable strategies to help hotels, tourism companies and tourist destinations.
The event, online and free, is a blend of Masterclass and Sales Pitch, which offers the industry educational resources and practical strategies with the best professionals in the sector and will allow attendees to update their knowledge on the latest technological trends in the market.
• July 12, 2022, 4pm SGT - Best practices to an efficient distribution strategy: Direct and Indirect Sales, Digital Marketing and Revenue Manager in tourism
- Theodoros Katsimpras- COO- BookOnlineNow
- Daniel Sánchez -Chief Revenue Officer- ParatyTech
- Soumya Basu- Sales Director- Rate Tiger
- Dr Andy Luk- Head of Digital Transformation & Insights- HK Express
- Siddharth Goenka- Founder & CEO- Aiosell
• July 13, 2022, 4pm SGT - Guest Experience on smart destinations and hotels. How to empower your sales through guest experience.
- Avril Carter- Director of Sales Asia Pacific- ReviewPro
- Irene Lim- AVP Customer Relations at a global lodging company
- Prakhar Garg- Market Director Revenue Strategy- Marriott
- Jackie Douglas- President- hsmai APAC
• July 14, 2022, 4pm SGT - The future of tourism: metaverse, gamification, supper apps
- Roman Townsend- Managing Director- Belvera Partner
- Vinicius Geraldo- Founder & CEO- HSL
- Alice Ferrari- CEO- KYTE
- Xose Manuel Feijoo- Head of International Sales- Boldest
- Akina Ho- Great Eagle Holdings Limited
• July 15, 2022, 4 pm SGT New Delhi - Pitch Session
All the people who register and attend the Masterclasses will receive a Certificate of Excellence from Travel Tech, to recognize the knowledge.
Running the third edition, Travel Tech´s mission is to promote the inclusion, cooperation and digitization of the sector at a global level, especially focused on those professionals who do not have the economic conditions to access content of this level including Travel Tech Academy www.traveltechacademy.com a platform 100% free where top professionals provides a high-level education masterclass.
On 2021 with Travel Tech achieved:
- 8,608 people registered
- 31,470 live attendees
- +44,782 views on our YouTube channel
- 706,500 total organic impressions