Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas launches a new travel app that connects guests anytime, anywhere with resorts and hotels around the world
BANGKOK – Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas launches a new travel app that connects guests anytime, anywhere with resorts and hotels around the world from the palm of their hand. The app has been built to enhance each guest’s experience, from the initial planning inspiration and practical information right through to customizing a stay with activities, concierge services and spa treatments.
Now guests can experience the enticing world of Six Senses resorts and hotels, manage their reservations, book transfers and take advantage of latest offers. They can plan ahead and set their interest preferences or dietary requirements, pre-book a spa treatment or experience and add on half or full board before they stay.
Once at the resort, arranging more adventures, kids’ activities or restaurant bookings can be done in the moment while Six Senses teams help with all the details.
The app enables guests to:
- Browse Six Senses resorts and hotels in destinations around the world
- Manage reservations and access useful information when staying at individual resorts
- Book transfers and personalize daily activities before or during the stay
- Chat with resorts teams before and during the stay
- Reserve a table or order from the in-room dining service
- Review and book spa treatments or wellness programs
- Order extra amenities or a buggy, schedule a wakeup call or turndown service and more – all services are at the guest’s fingertips
- Discover local sustainability and community projects, and how they’ve been successfully implemented at all Six Senses destinations
“Although we are living in times when people are quick to adopt new technology and contactless services are becoming increasingly important, our guests and hosts continue to be at the center of everything we do. They live our values and project what our brand stands for every day, while creating the magic behind each meaningful guest experience,” says Bryan Gabriel, chief commercial officer of Six Senses.
“That’s why, in addition to planning ahead or booking services or amenities, the app also provides valuable information about our guests’ preferences and interests. This helps our teams further customize everything from the room set-up to how active or inactive they wish to be when they are staying with us.”
In the coming months, Six Senses has plans to provide the app in additional languages and welcome its exciting resort openings as they open throughout 2021.