The Proposal Planner is an original concept created by Sheraton Grand Danang Resort. A long-time event planner who has managed dozens of weddings, special events and conferences at luxury hotels across Asia.
Danang, Vietnam – The Sheraton Grand Danang Resort, a stylish luxury beachside resort on the stunning white sands of Non Nuoc beach, is delighted to introduce Trag Ha, Tiffany, the resort’s exclusive Proposal Planner, an onsite event planner who will help men pop the question with 5-star style. An expansive luxury retreat on the white sands and tranquil blue waters of the East Vietnam Sea, Sheraton Grand Danang Resort is the ideal location for weddings and proposals – and the new Proposal Planner will work with clients to design the perfect setting to get engaged.
“Our new Proposal Planner will help make getting to ‘Yes’ a little easier and less nerve-wrecking,” said General Manager Frank Bochmann. “Tiffany helps our guests plan the perfect marriage proposal - from the ideal romantic setting to the flowers and champagne. With our friendly and intuitive service and outstanding location, the Sheraton Grand Danang Resort is the perfect place to start the rest of your lives together.”
Perfectly situated on a pristine stretch of Non Nuoc beach, Sheraton Grand Danang Resort is an expansive luxury retreat offering 258 luxury guest rooms and suites – each with a view of the ocean. Sheraton Grand Danang Resort is distinct from other Danang hotels, offering the city’s longest outdoor swimming pool as well as six signature restaurants and bars featuring a variety of local and international cuisines. The resort is just 20 minutes from Danang International Airport and easily accessible from most of Asia.
The Proposal Planner is an original concept created by Sheraton Grand Danang Resort. A long-time event planner who has managed dozens of weddings, special events and conferences at luxury hotels across Asia, Tiffany is perfectly suited to help create the perfect setting for the big question.
From simple to elaborate, Tiffany will work with guests prior to their visit to design a customized proposal plan designed to get an enthusiastic “yes”! Ideas include:
- Light the Night – A moonlit stroll on the romantic pool bridge which will be lined with roses, followed by a surprise private dinner set by the infinity pool
- Romantic Picnic – A romantic proposal combining a delightful surprise with unparalleled beauty. A private car brings you and your partner to Ba Na Hills where a cable car filled with pillows and rose petal awaits you. Post-proposal enjoy chilled cider and chocolate-covered strawberries.
- Romantic Room Makeover – Transform your guest room into a proposal paradise, complete with candles, rose petals, champagne and musicians.
- Intimate Dinner for Two – A private dinner at a poolside cabana or on the beach.
- Couples Massage – A massage for two at Shine Spa followed by an in-suite chef experience.
- Sky High proposal – Let us orchestrate a creative proposal on our helipad, with flowers, candles and champagne, followed by dinner created by our talented chefs