A webinar series that will answer every question about the Thailand exhibition industry.
Kavin Intertrade, organiser of Thailand Coffee Tea & Drinks (TCTD) and Thailand Retail, Food & Hospitality Services (TRAFS), organise a webinar series about the Thailand exhibition industry. A not to be missed webinars for all leaders in the exhibition industry, international exhibitors/organizers, foreign chambers of commerce, Embassies, FTI, BOT, UFI members, TICA, EMA
Webinar #1 Thursday, August 19, 2021 | 10:00 - 11:35 GMT+7
Topic: Gearing up Thailand Economic Recovery in 2022 and Beyond
- Thailand’s readiness to reopen country for Exhibition Industry
- Identifying Rising Star Industries Post Covid 19
- Market Opportunities from International Perspective
- How can Thai entrepreneurs survive after Covid 19?
Webinar #2 Thursday, August 26, 2021 | 10:00 - 11:30 GMT+7
International Perspective: Where to Play and How to Win (Panelist)
- TCEB support scheme to international exhibitors
- International Perspective and Opportunities for Thailand’s Exhibition Industry
- What TEA members should prepare for?
Webinar #3 Thursday, September 2, 2021 | 14:00 - 15:30 GMT+7
Topic: International Market Trend and Thailand Opportunities
- Thai Government Policy on Exhibition Industry for International Organizers
- International Market Trend and Thailand Opportunities
- The success story of Thaifex to become the biggest food show in ASEAN
- Growth and Readiness of Thailand MICE Industry Operators
Secure access to the exclusive information limited only to 150 attendees per webinar
Get a chance to win a Central Gift Voucher worth 2,500 THB (3 Prizes/Webinar, T&C applies)