The Mandarin Club, a new 6,200 square feet club lounge on the 23rd floor provides guests with a luxurious all-day retreat overlooking Statue Square Garden and the surrounding cityscape.
HONG KONG – Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is set to complete its renovation programme on 1 February 2021 and will unveil a new club lounge as well as upgraded and refreshed dining facilities on the iconic hotel’s top floor.
The Mandarin Club, a new 6,200 square feet club lounge on the 23rd floor provides guests with a luxurious all-day retreat overlooking Statue Square Garden and the surrounding cityscape. The space effortlessly blends comfort with luxury and features a boardroom, dining area and lounge while providing a range of dining and concierge services for Club guests throughout the day.
On the 25th floor, Michelin-starred Man Wah continues its reputation as Hong Kong’s most beautiful dining space with a new makeover. Enjoying panoramic views of Victoria Harbour and the Hong Kong skyline, the framed windows and delicate Chinese details throughout the venue play an integral part of the dining experience. Guests can enjoy a new menu of exquisite time-honoured Cantonese cuisine by Executive Chinese Chef Wing-Keung Wong in either the main restaurant or one of the new private dining rooms. Chef Wong has introduced his interpretation of ancient recipes for the modern palate to the menu while also retaining his signature dishes.
Situated on the same floor is the hotel’s newest restaurant, The Aubrey, which is a collaboration with award-winning international restaurant group, Maximal Concepts. Inspired by Japanism, the mid-nineteenth-century art movement, The Aubrey channels the whimsical vibe of Japanese izakayas in Ginza. Using the finest Japanese ingredients and traditional cooking techniques, guests will enjoy an array of culturally rich beverage and dining experiences.
To celebrate these new openings, the hotel has launched a new accommodation package so that guests can stay and relax in style. The Club Escape room package includes:
- Club Floor Accommodation
- Off-menu tasting for two at Man Wah
- One signature cocktail for two people at The Aubrey
- Late check-out until 6:00 p.m.
- 30% off the Best Available Rate for the second consecutive night
- Access to The Mandarin Club privileges:
- Private check-in and check-out experience
- Breakfast and afternoon tea
- Non-alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Light snacks available throughout the day
- Evening canapés served with Champagne, wines, bottled cocktails, house spirits and beer
- Complimentary beer and non-alcoholic beverages from the minibar
- Welcome fruit and daily turndown amenities
- Streaming Wi-Fi and local calls
- Pressing of two garments per stay
- Two-hour usage of The Mandarin Club board room per stay
Pierre Barthes, Area Vice President and General Manager of Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong said “This milestone transformation has been an exhilarating journey and these enhancements bring renewed inspiration to our passion for culture, cuisine and the arts. Our dedicated team is ready to surprise and delight Fans of the hotel with these new experiences.”