Attractions on the list allow visitors to enjoy the beauty of fall while having a low level of congregation.
The Korea Tourism Organization has released a list of 25 contact-free tourist attractions suited for fall in order for travellers to safely enjoy Korea and avoid the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Attractions on the list allow visitors to enjoy the beauty of fall while having a low level of congregation. The full list features 25 attractions, including Gansong Old House & Dobongsan Dulle Trail in Seoul, Goyang Daedeok Eco Park in Goyang, and Somuuido Island in Incheon. More details on the full list can be found on the Korean VisitKorea website.
Please be aware that admission may be limited and is subject to change depending on the local social distancing level. We advise you to confirm current operations before visiting.
25 Contact-free Tourist Attractions to Visit This Fall by Region
Seoul Metropolitan Area
- Gansong Old House & Dobongsan Dulle Trail (Dobong-gu, Seoul)
- Pasaseong Fortress & Trail (Yeoju-si, Gyeonggi-do)
- Goyang Daedeok Eco Park (Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do)
- Somuuido Island (Jung-gu, Incheon)
- Nochusan Mountain Mojeongtap Trail (Gangneung-si, Gangwon-do)
- Energy Healing Forest (Samcheok-si, Gangwon-do)
- Daecheong Lake Eco Park & Chudong Marsh (Dong-gu, Daejeon)
- Binae Trail & Binaeseom Island (Chungju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do)
- Yangsan Palgyeong Geumgang Dulle Trail (Yeongdong-gun, Chungcheongbuk-do)
- Baekbeom Kim Koo Meditation Trail at Magoksa Temple (Gongju-si, Chungcheongnam-do)
- Busosan Mountain (Buyeo-gun, Chungcheongnam-do)
- Daemyeong Reservoir & Dalseong Marsh (Dalseo-gu, Daegu)
- Gongampungbyeok (Unmun Lake Eco Trail) (Cheongdo-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do)
- Trail to Sillyeongsu (Ulleung-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do)
- Bongnaesan Mountain Deck Road (Yeongdo-gu, Busan)
- Silver Grass Field of Sinbulsan Mountain (Ulju-gun, Ulsan)
- Dongjeongho Lake & Hyeongjebong Peak (Hadong-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do)
- Namjigaebiri Trail (Changnyeong-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do)
- Jirisan Mountain Dulle Trail Course 3 (Namwon-si, Jeollabuk-do)
- Jeoksangsan National History Archives Site (Muju-gun, Jeollabuk-do)
- Gwangju Folly (Gwangju)
- Geumseongsanseong Fortress (Damyang-gun, Jeollanam-do)
- Baekundong Byeolseo Garden (Gangjin-gun, Jeollanam-do)
- Hayeong Olle (Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do)
- Chagwido Island (Jeju-si, Jeju-do)