HELLENIC IMPERIAL AIRWAYS APPOINTMENT OF PASSENGER GENERAL SALES AGENCIES (GSA) & CARGO GENERAL SALES & SERVICE AGENT (GSAA)
Hellenic Imperial Airways was incorporated in May 2006, based in Athens, Greece and is now expanding its activities as well as its fleet and will be fully operating scheduled flights to many new destinations, both domestic (Mainland & Greek Islands) and international, as of the end of May 2010.
The airline aims for high standards of service, safety and establishing a wide network of destinations linking Athens directly to the rest of the world.
Hellenic Imperial Airways aims to secure their high standards of service and are currently looking to appoint Passenger Sales Agents (GSA’s) and Cargo General Sales & Services Agents (GSSA) at the countries of destination for the expansion and widening of its selling base. Reputable and financially sound agencies or tour operators interested are invited to send their complete company profile as well as their financial proposal to claim the GSA of their country.
Countries are as follows for Phase 1:
- Beirut, Beirut (BEY)
- Cyprus, Larnaca (LCA)
- France, Paris (ORY)
- Morocco, Casablanca (CMN)
- Romania, Bucharest (OTP)
- Saudi Arabia, Jeddah (JED)
- South Africa, Johannesburg (JNB)
- Switzerland, Geneva (GVA)
- Syria, Damascus (DAM)
- United Arab Emirates, Dubai (DXB)
- United Kingdom, London (LTN or STN)
- USA, New York (JFK)
Applying firms / companies must meet the following minimum requirements/ documentation:
- A locally registered firm/company possessing trading license as per local laws.
- Experience in the respective field of Passenger and Cargo Sales. Preference will be given to parties having a proven track record in the relevant field.
- GSA applicant should not be an IATA approved Passenger Sales Agent for passenger GSA. However, there is no such binding for cargo GSSA.
- Owners, directors/shareholders should have not been involved in default/ bankruptcy proceedings or had a financial interest or a position of management in defaulted IATA agency or GSA/GSSA or any other firm/ company.
- Office premises should be preferably on ground floor and easily accessible to general public with ample parking space.
- Should have qualified staff that has the ability of selling international air transportation. DGR certification for at least one GSSA staff is mandatory.
- The applicant should have minimum paid-up capital/investment required under local laws. Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Accounts of the preceding fiscal year, duly audited by a Chartered Accountant should be submitted at the time of application. Additionally, Bank Guarantee will also be required.
- Mutually agreed commission or service charges will be paid to the GSA/ GSSA.
- Validity of GSA/GSSA agreement will be initially for three years. Other terms and conditions of the agreement would be negotiable.
- Company’s legal documentation and profile must be submitted along with the application.
- Any other document/ information, if so required will be intimated prior to the appointment.
All above mentioned documents must be in English or translated into English.
Hellenic Imperial Airways reserves the right to reject or accept any application without assigning any reason or cause thereof.
Interested parties may send their applications for Passenger GSA and/or Cargo GSSA by
E-mail or on the following address through registered mail or courier service not later than the 15th of March, 2010.
By mail to:
ATTN.: Mr. T. SILVESTROS
HELLENIC IMPERIAL AIRWAYS
22, VOULIAGMENIS AVE