Dive deep with the in-destination experiences industry & tap into Asia’s travel trends.
Arival | Activate Bangkok is a chance for the Asian Tours, Activities, and Attractions sector to tap into the region’s travel trends in one of the most dynamic cities in the world. Walk away with a deep understanding of the future of Experiences in Asia, the nuances of each country and their travelers—and how you can position your business for success there. You can also connect with leading DMCs and destinations across Asia Pacific.
As an event by and for the In-Destination Experiences industry, we’re bringing you expert-led and interactive, peer-to-peer discussions on what matters most to your business, right now. Join dedicated sessions on connectivity, channel management, dynamic pricing, generative chat, super apps, the guest experience, and the future of distribution. Tap into responsible—and profitable—tourism as we dive deep into sustainability. Plus, explore the Future of Food with key sessions on food tourism and opportunities that connect culinary experience creators and operators.
Each conference ticket is the key to two-and-a-half days jampacked with research-based sessions, guest keynotes, case studies and more:
- Four keynote sessions
- Six breakout sessions with 3-4 session choices during each
- Two sessions of demo labs
- A hosted opening reception on Monday, 12 June
- Coffee breaks, lunch and an evening party on Tuesday, 13 June
- Coffee breaks and lunch on Wednesday, 14 June
- Discounted transfer from the airport to the venue (roundtrip) with Leamigo – Arival’s Transportation Partner. (Reservations required)
In addition, every ticket includes:
- Unparalleled networking
- Pre-scheduling of meetings
- Reduced cost or free Bangkok Experiences before or after the event with our partners. (Reservations required. Limited availability.)