The Advisory Board is made up of prominent senior travel buyers and suppliers who will offer strategic guidance as GBTA expands its member base, supplies industry-leading research and conducts education and networking events in the region.
The Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) – the voice of the global business travel industry – is pleased to announce appointments to the newly formed GBTA India Advisory Board. The Advisory Board is made up of prominent senior travel buyers and suppliers who will offer strategic guidance as GBTA expands its member base, supplies industry-leading research and conducts education and networking events in the region.
“Regional advisory boards play an important role in GBTA’s efforts across the globe,” said Gaurav Sundaram, GBTA India regional director. “As India experiences continued double digit business travel spending growth, making it one of today’s fastest growing business travel markets in the world, I am pleased to have a group of such experienced industry professionals offering their time and expertise to bring the association’s core activities of education, research, advocacy and networking to the region.”
The 2016-2017 India Advisory Board Members include:
– Rakesh Bansal, CEO, Amadeus India
– Neerja Bhatia, Vice President India, Etihad Airways
– Rajdev Bhattacharya, General Manager, WIPRO Travel
– Rajeev Goswami, CEO and Co-Founder, WWstay
– Ashish Kishore, Country Head, dnata International India
– Mritunjaya Chandra Mohan, APAC Travel Manager, Adobe Systems
– Gaurav Nagwekar, Head of Corporate Travel, Reliance Industries Limited
– Chandresh Natu, APAC Lead Procurement, AON
– Arif Patel, Vice President Sales, India, Accor Hotels
– Victor Pynn, COO, Amadeus
– Neal Rogers, APAC – MEA Travel Head, CSC
– Subrato Sarkaar, Group President Administration, Aditya Birla Goup
Theodore is the Co-Founder and Managing Editor of TravelDailyNews Media Network; his responsibilities include business development and planning for TravelDailyNews long-term opportunities.