Small to mid-sized businesses reap big benefits with Best Western Business Advantage, including a $20 Best Western Travel Card after first stay this summer.
With direct spending on business travel totaling more than $317 billion last year, according to The U.S. Travel Association, Best Western Business Advantage is doing its part to help small and mid-sized businesses save money and reap rewards. On top of the outstanding incentives that come as part of the free program, Best Western is providing all members a $20 Best Western Travel Card after their first stay this summer. Travel must be booked and fulfilled between May 21 and September 3, 2018.
For small businesses, the benefits are big. Best Western Business Advantage member benefits include:
- Preferred Rates - There are exclusive discounted member rates for qualified businesses.
- Automatic Elite Level Status Upgrades - Account owners are instantly elevated to Diamond Status and employees are elevated to Gold Status – so everyone in the company wins.
- 10% More Bonus Points - Business or account owners earn 10% more bonus points from their travelers’ stays, which can be used for future business stays, company incentives, and more.
- Free Memberships – Members receive a free annual membership to Tripit Pro, the all-in-one travel organizer, as well as enrollment in Avis Preferred®, which helps speed up the car rental process.
- Exclusive Promotions – Members receive real value through special offers and discounts.
Michelle Swan, travel coordinator for software company PBS Financial Systems, became a Best Western Business Advantage Member in 2017. “I had long researched a way our company could save money on travel, and I’ve found no other program like this. With Best Western Business Advantage, it is really simple to go online, log in and book all our employee travel directly from the program’s website,” said Swan. “The rooms we book are refundable if we need to cancel, and I love the 10% discount. For a small company like ours, this is really valuable.”
In 2015, Best Western Hotels & Resorts embarked upon a brand refresh, deploying more than $2 billion in strategic renovations and best-in-class initiatives to enhance the features that matter most to today’s travelers. Today, with a reimagined loyalty program offering more value than ever before and enhanced breakfast services, which recently earned the top spot in the category of food and beverage for midscale, according to J.D. Power’s 2017 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Index Study, Best Western is proud to be giving travelers – and the professionals who book travel for their businesses - exactly what they want.
“With the ever-expanding portfolio of brands that today’s Best Western offers, we can provide business travelers the comfortable accommodations, local experiences and the up-to-the-minute technology integration they desire for a rewarding stay,” said Wendy Ferrill, Vice President of Worldwide Sales for Best Western Hotels & Resorts. “Small businesses are the backbone of our economy, and we take great pride in the Best Western Business Advantage program, which brings real value to small business owners and their employees.”