Featuring almost 90 yachts, an impressive range of boating and watersports equipment, supercars, and premium lifestyle brands, the Singapore Yacht Show is a haven for boating enthusiasts and lovers of the high life.
The Singapore Yacht Show 2019 (SYS), Asia’s premier yachting and luxury lifestyle event, is buzzing with action from 11–14 April thanks to a dazzling showcase of impressive yachts, innovative products, adrenaline-inducing activities, and a bumper schedule of social events.
Once again, host venue ONE ̊15 Marina Sentosa Cove has become a nautical wonderland and is set to host more than 15,000 people during the four-day extravaganza. With over 100 brands represented and 90 yachts, boats and other watercraft on display, visitors can expect to see, buy or charter some of the world's most desirable sail and motor yachts.
Highlights include the incredible 59-metre luxury expedition yacht, M/Y Seawolf as well as the impressive 36.6m Tecnomar-Admiral built Tecnomar Evo 120 Ice White Edition, presented by The Italian Sea Group - Asia.
Other superyachts include:
- Lürssen’s Be Mine (40.7m)
- Perini Navi’s La Numero Uno (40m)
- Sanlorenzo’s SD126 (37m)
- Princess Yachts’ Princess 30M (30m).
SYS also welcomes some of the world’s best-known custom and semi-custom superyacht builders; Amels, Benetti, Lürssen, Feadship, SilverYachts and Westport all have a presence at the Show, presenting a great opportunity for visitors to discover their latest launches and new concepts.
Phenomenal Yacht Debuts to Behold
More than 25 boats will premiere at this year’s show, including:
- The much-anticipated SILENT 55, a fully solar-electric catamaran by SILENT-Yachts, the world’s first and only producer of ocean-going solar-powered catamarans
- Princess Yachts, together with Boat Lagoon Yachting’s display of five regional debuts, including F70, F45 and R35
- Azimut’s Singapore-based dealer Marine Italia showcase of the Grande 25 METRI, Azimut 66 and the Azimut Fly 55
- Must-see mid-sized yacht debuts such as the Prestige 630, showcased by the French builder and the Manhattan 66 exhibited by Sunseeker
- The Aquila 36, Lagoon Seventy 7 and Lagoon 40 presented by Simpson Marine
- Hong Seh Marine’s introduction of two new day boats from Boston Whaler, the 350 Realm and 320 Vantage
- Leopard Catamarans award-winning Leopard 51PC
- Gulf Craft’s stylish Silvercraft 36 HT and 31 HT on show with ProMarine
Dizzying Array of On-Water Toys and On-Land Attractions
More than just a boat show, SYS continues to set the bar high for demonstrations of the latest, most advanced personal watersports equipment and complementary luxury lifestyle brands to get visitors’ adrenaline pumping:
- On-water Demo Platform showcasing Flyboard and Waydoo Flyer, an electric hydrofoil board designed to make the user fly above water
- The Supercar Parade on the weekend where car owners from Lamborghini and Ferrari clubs will drive convoys of their iconic vehicles into Sentosa Cove to gather at the Show’s Esplanade
- Rolls-Royce’s showcase of three models of their 2018-launched Cullinan SUV
- Bell Helicopter 505, taking cruising in style to the next level with a new five-seat aircraft designed for safety, efficiency and reliability through the use of advanced avionics technology