Improving air quality and pollution is at the top of everyone’s list in China and a world class five star hotel in China is doing something about it. Suzhou Taihu Golf Hotel, Eastern China’s leading golf resort and leisure hotel, has partnered with the leader in healthy environments, PURE Global, by converting 10 rooms to PURE Rooms. These rooms go through a patented and very thorough seven step process aimed at eliminating up to 100% of all airborne allergens and pollutants.
The seven step process includes the following:
- Deep cleaning of the HVAC system and all surfaces in the rooms
- One time shock treatment to eliminate any odors
- Installation of an all-natural HVAC Disinfectant and deodorizer
- Application of an USDA approved bacteriostatic shield eliminating growth of virus, mold and bacteria on surfaces
- Addition of luxury allergy friendly mattress and pillow encasements
- Installation of medical grade HealthWay air purification system proven to capture up to 100% of all dangerous airborne particulates
- Third party verification and ongoing maintenance program
“Not only are PURE Rooms great for people who struggle with respiratory issues, but they provide the next generation’s must-have amenity for leading hotel companies worldwide,” stated PURE Global’s president, Vinny Lobdell. “Hotels are in the sleep business, and PURE rooms provide the best sleeping environment possible. Taihu Golf Hotel is a world class destination that is always on the cutting edge of innovation, I was not surprised when they decided to become the first hotel in China to become PURE allergy friendly.”
Suzhou Taihu Golf Hotel is located between Shanghai and Nanjing and has 118 exquisitely designed rooms with an esteemed spa with professional masseuses from Bali. The hotel is located on a world class 18 hole championship golf course which has been named one of the top ten golf courses in China for four consecutive years.
“Our Hotel prides itself on the ‘quality first’ principal,” stated Jason Sun, president at Taihu. “PURE Rooms fall right in line with our core principle of providing the highest quality environment and amenities for our guests.”
PURE Global is one of the leaders in healthy indoor environments and allergy friendly spaces. Over 350 hotels have used PURE’s patented and award winning system to help discerning traveler’s sleep better. PURE was recently awarded one of the United States major consumer awards, Parent Tested Parent Approved Winner’s seal of approval and has been adopted by many global four and five star hotel companies.
Theodore is the Co-Founder and Managing Editor of TravelDailyNews Media Network; his responsibilities include business development and planning for TravelDailyNews long-term opportunities.