The six winners of the second TAT Newsroom “Blogger Thailand” competition will enjoy an exclusive four-day trip reflecting Thailand’s ‘Open to the New Shades’ campaign.
Bangkok, Thailand – The winners have been chosen in the second TAT Newsroom “Blogger Thailand” competition for 2019, and the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) announced the lucky names.
As there were no winners in the popular vote category, with none of the entrants receiving 5,000 votes, the winners were selected based on the following criteria: meeting the blogger’s social profile and completing the entry requirements (total 20 points) judged by the TAT Newsroom Team, and the entry depicting a positive image of Thailand and being beneficial to Thai tourism (total 30 points) judged by the TAT International PR Division.
Out of a possible total of 50 points as per the competition’s published criteria, the six winners are:
- Mike Thailandee for the story: Some guy in a “sum gai” spa
- Jojo Vito for the story: Thailand Off the Beaten Track: Ngao Waterfall National Park
- Jackapan Witchuprapaporn for the story: The Hidden Gems of Thailand
- Paul Moore for the story: Koh Phayam - A Peaceful Island Retreat!
- Little Elephant for the story: Traveling to Nan province where live is still slow and tranquil
- Little Wandering Wren for the story: Off the beaten track in Kanchanaburi, Thailand
The six winners of the second TAT Newsroom “Blogger Thailand” competition will enjoy an exclusive four-day trip reflecting Thailand’s ‘Open to the New Shades’ campaign, scheduled for 25-28 July, 2019, to Prachin Buri, Nakhon Nayok and Nakhon Ratchasima provinces as well as Khao Yai National Park, which borders all three of these provinces.