Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts recently welcomed Mr. Alexander Sheppard as its new Hotel Manager for Banyan Tree Bangkok.
In the video interview below, Mr Alexander Sheppard from Banyan Tree Bangkok replies to the following questions:
- TravelDailyNews: What is your first impression and what do you think will be your first challenges and targets, as a newly appointed Hotel Manager for Banyan Tree Bangkok?
- TDN: How do you plan to respond to the current extremely competitive situation in Thailand's hotel industry which leads to lower occupancies and rates?
- TDN: What is the profile of your current customers and where you think you can position the hotel in the future, regarding new markets and new segments?
- TDN: How much "green" Banyan Tree Bangkok is? What is your sustainability policy?
- TDN: How important are digital channels for your marketing and sales, but also how do you use technology to enhance your guests' experience?
TDN: What are some of the key trends you see in hospitality in Thailand and Southeast Asia over the next years?