SOTC enters the Travel E Commerce space with the launch of its all new sotc.in
The website offers customers a more engaging user experience with enhanced search and navigation.
SOTC enters the Travel E Commerce space with an all new sotc.in portal, offering exciting new features. The platform presents an experiential holiday buying experience for its customers with a new map navigation feature. With a more contemporary design, variations have been made to the site-wide navigation to help customers find the information they need faster. The website offers customers a more engaging user experience with enhanced search and navigation.
Highlights of the new site include:
- Multiple payment options
- Price comparing feature for choosing the best holiday option
- Integrated website that allows repeat customers to access their previous fellow traveller details
- Retrieval feature that shows previous bookings and highlights current offers and promotions
- Share/ recommend holiday to friends and family
- Easy navigation and clean user interface built on holiday theme
- Images & videos for an easy itinerary presentation
- Calendar view of pricing to pick the best deal and dates
- Faster download time
Speaking of the website launch, Vishal Suri
, Managing Director, SOTC Travel said, “With the new design, our desire was to use technology to allow customers to engage seamlessly with us across our physical & digital platforms. The new website is built on SOTC’s Omni-channel approach which is customer-centric and helps us deliver an integrated digital experience to our customers. The clean and more attractive website presents a more engaging user experience. Features such as multiple payment options, price comparing feature and share/ recommend holiday to friends and family offer our visitors a very informative experience. We have also added new and enhanced content offering huge innovative packages- international and domestic. We look forward to an increase in website visitors, content consumption and feedback from our users on our exciting new developments.”