Digi.travel Thailand International Conference & Expo
The most practical and the best value for money conference in Thailand about the digital tourism economy! Don't miss it! On Wednesday 24 February at Four Points By Sheraton Hotel in Bangkok!
"Digi.travel Thailand International Conference & Expo" organized by Travel Media Applications, publisher of TravelDailyNews Asia-Pacific, in cooperation with the PATA (Pacific Asia Travel Association) Thailand Chapter, on Wednesday 24 February 2016 at the Four Points By Sheraton Hotel in Bangkok and incorporates the "Digital Innovation Asia Awards".Click here to Register today and reserve your seat
The Conference is the platform where the travel & hospitality professionals can be updated on the current trends of the Digital Marketing and Distribution of the tourism products, while the Awards are featuring the most innovative digital work in Asia-Pacific travel and tourism.
**Save 30USD** entering TravelDailyNews Promotion code: tdn-digithai16
We are honored to have all the travel trade associations of Thailand to support the conference:
- the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT)
- the Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau (TCEB)
- the PATA International
- The PATA Thailand Chapter
- HSMAI Asia
- SKAL Thailand
- Tourism Council of Thailand (TCT)
- Thai Hotels Association (THA)
- Thailand Incentive & Convention Association (TICA)
- Thai Travel Agents Association (TTAA)
- Thailand Tech Startup Association (TTSA)
- India Software Startups Association (SSA)
As well as big hotel groups like, Starwood, Intercontinental, ONYX, Minor, and others already communicate it internally.
Some of the highlighted topics of the conference are:
- Is the pace of change in travel tech too fast? Or still in need of major disruption? - PATA
- Latest Trends and Future Innovations in the Digital Tourism Economy - Microsoft
- Travellers’ Digital Journey - Google
- Utilizing real time travel data to win new customers - Adara
- Why Managing Your Digital Reputation Drives Revenue - Revinate
- What is the sharing economy and what does it mean for travel? - DIA
- China: How to market to the right Chinese consumers in the right way? - DIA
- Russia: How can digital expertise win the Russian traveler? - TMI
- How Startups build the future of the travel Industry - A Travel Tech Startups Pitching Competition - Amadeus & TTSA
For the last session of the day we have partnered with Amadeus
& Thailand Tech Startup Association
to organize a Travel Tech Startup Pitching Competition with the title: "How Startups build the future of the travel Industry"
. Five travel tech startups will compete and a panel of five judges will vote for the Best Thai Tech Startup!
In the evening at the AmBar Digital Innovation Asia Awards
recognize the most forward-thinking yet performance-oriented digital innovations in the Pacific Asia travel and tourism industry across five pillars, including:
- “Most Impactful Digital Innovation”,
- “Most Engaging Digital Presence”,
- “Most Relevant Chinese Digital Presence”,
- “Most Socially Responsible Digital Initiative”, and
- “Most Captivating Digital Storytelling”,
- as well a “Top 5 Digital Innovators”.