VITM - Vietnam International Travel Mart - Hanoi 2013
With 400 booths (150 international and 250 domestic) and a series of activities including international workshops, press conferences and the introduction of destinations, VITM Hanoi 2013 will be the largest international tourism mart ever held in Vietnam.
Vietnam International Travel Mart
18-21 April 2013
International Center for Exhibition, I.C.E. Hanoi, Vietnam
The Vietnam Tourism Association (VITA) in conjunction with Vietnam National Administration of Tourism and Hanoi People’s Committee organize for the first time VITM –Vietnam International Travel Mart and annual event for the travel industry held in Hanoi.
VITM will take place on 18-21 April 2013 at the International Center for Exhibitions (I.C.E. Hanoi). This is the first time an event of this kind will be organized by a professional trade association representing the voice and needs of tourism and travel businesses.
VITM Hanoi 2013 is a showcase for stimulating travel, tourism, hospitality, leisure and other related industries, both within Vietnam and abroad. The event is aiming to become the benchmark of international standard travel exhibitions in Vietnam, and offering new routes to establish the country as one of the most popular destinations in Asia.
VITM Hanoi 2013 provides the gateway for travel agents, tour operators, airlines, tourism organizations, hotels and resorts, transport companies and other tourism related businesses to reach out to their target markets, whether this be B2B or B2C – industry or end-consumer.
VITM Hanoi 2013 also provides the gateway, for the first time in Vietnam, for foreign travel agents, tour operators, airlines, tourism organizations, hotels and resorts in other international destinationsto promote their products and services to potential customers in Vietnam.
VITM Hanoi 2013 is a great event for increasing market awareness and the introduction of new tourism products and destinations both domestic and international, particularly in Asia. VITM is an ideal opportunity to meet, network and conduct business.
The themes of VITM Hanoi 2013
"Discovering the Red River Delta – the cradle of Vietnamese culture" & "Launching the 2013 tourism promotion program"
Aims of VITM
- To establish a prestigious and highly professional annual International Travel Mart in Vietnam.
For outbound travel:
- To encourage participation of overseas tour operators in sourcing Vietnamese clients and to offer them opportunities to exhibit their products and have face-to-face meetings with hundreds of Vietnamese outbound travel companies, reaching out to a potential new market of tens of millions of tourists.
For inbound travel:
- To encourage overseas travel agencies to bring their clients to Vietnam on the basis of collaborating with local operators in promoting and realizing new tourism products introduced at the event;
- To offer worldwide buyers a comprehensive travel product range that matches their particular market demand.
For domestic travel:
- To strengthen domestic tourism by creating favorable conditions for provincial and regional tourism authorities to introduce their tourism products and market potential at the event.
For human resource development:
- To encourage and support participation of tourism colleges, tourism occupational training centers and tourism enterprises to create job opportunities and enrolment in tourism sectors.
VITM 2013 - Brochure
VITM 2013 - Tentative Conference Program
Contact: Enquire about a stand:
Ta Thi Thu Trang (Ms) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +84 934 588 936 Advertising/sponsoring enquiries:
Bui Van Dzung (Mr) Email: email@example.com
Mobile: +84 982 868 525 General enquiries:
Nguyen Xuan Tu (Ms) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +84 912 232 181 VITM Secretariat:
Vietnam Society of Travel Agents Add: 58 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi, Viet Nam Tel: +84 4 3783 5121 Fax: +84 4 3783 5122 www.vitm.vn
Hotline: +84 168 666 8888/ +84 9 3223 8389