Asia Tourism Resort & Attraction Summit 2010
Following the overwhelming success of The 2nd Tourism Property & Attraction Asia 2009, Global Leaders Institute (www.globaleaders.com) is proud to announce that this great conference will return on 16 Sept – 17 Sept, 2010 at Shanghai Marriott Hongqiao Hotel, Shanghai, China.
Recently, local governments in Asia Pacific region, China, Singapore, Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia, India, etc all are seeking global investment for local attractions to promote local tourism property industry and attraction industry. Many world-class super mega projects are under planning or under construction.
Being an emerging market, Chinese tourism industry grows rapidly in recent years and is expected by UNWTO to be the largest tourism destination country by 2020. In November 25, 2009, the State Council of PRC defined tourism as a strategic pillar industry for the national economy among Suggestions about Accelerating the Development of Tourism Industry. This makes tourism Property industry flourish to meet the demands of tourists, including accommodation, travel, shopping and entertainment, etc.
After the successful development of “Nanhai Legend” of Hainan, “Boao National Tourism Leisure Resort” of Sanya, a lot of tourism property projects are under planning, construction, and promotion, and have got great market effect. Under this situation, Tourism Property concept and style has become active. Recently, being promoted by tourism economy and property capitals, tourism property development has enter into one flourishing era. With the continuous development of property hotel, timeshare Property, service apartment, leisure villa, etc., many world-class theme park, luxury resort and Eco Island, etc. super mega project are under planning and construction positively.
Confirmed World Class Powerful Speakers & VIP Guests are as follows:
- Jianzhong Zhang, Director of Policy & Regulation, National Tourism Administration, PRC
- Dr THONG Khoh, Minister of Tourism, Ministry of Cambodian Tourism
- Li Luming, Deputy Director, Ecomomic Development Bureau, Adiministrative Committee of Binhai Tourism Area, Tianjin, China
- Fei Zhenxuan, President of Tourism Attraction Branch Association, Shanghai Municipal Tourism Trade Association
- Shen Fei, Secretary General, Great China, National Real Estate Assoication; Deputy Secretary General, Asia-pacific Tourism organization
- Mike Barclay, CEO, Sentosa Development Corporation
- Jiao Qing, President, Zhongkun Investment Group
- Jiang Hong, General Manager, Group Investment, China National Travel Service(HK) Group
- Baohua Bo, Deputy General Manager, China National Travel Service(HK) Group
- Qiu Zhonghong, General Manager, Shanghai Dongtan Wetland Park
- Zhou Xinxin, GM Assistant, Manager of Business Division, and Managing Director of Guoao National Stadium Management Company, Guoao Investment
- Deng Xing, General Management, Chengdu Floraland Toursim Investment Co.LTD
- Qidong Gai, President, Pengda Group
- Steven Jong, CEO, Great China International Group
- Peter Wong, Vice President - Asia/ Business Development, Universal Parks & Resorts
- Mike Bartok, Executive Vice President, Recreation For Paramount Licencing Group
- Aaron Soo, CEO, Sunway Lagoon
- Adron Leow, Business Development Director, Sunway Lagoon
- Olivier Horps, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Club Med
- Don Li, Vice President of Development, Asia Pacific, Wyndham Hotel Group
- Alfonso Romero, Regional Vice President, Asia Pacific, Sol Melia Group
- Michael Sengol, CEO, Meritus Hotels & Resorts
- Rachel Wang, Representative of China, Relais & Chateaux
(MORE WORLD CLASS POWERFUL SPEAKERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED THROUGH CONFERENCE WEBSITE)
For more joining details, please CHECK www.tourism-attraction.com or CALL +86 -10 5900 0971 to contact Mr. Bill Wren: firstname.lastname@example.org & Ms. Yolanda Liu: email@example.com