SOUTH ASIA AVIATION FINANCE CONFERENCE What Does the Future Hold? 4-6 February, 2007, India
Date: 4-6 February, 2007
Venue: Intercontinental Hotel, Mumbai
Website: South Asia Aviation Finance Conference
What Does the Future Hold?
The aviation market in South Asia has been moving ahead at a phenomenal pace in the past few years with the opening of skies and rapid economic growth. New players have entered and collectively the airlines have placed orders for hundreds of new aircraft.
This situation prompts several tough questions about what will happen next:
- How will the industry finance its unprecedented shopping spree?
- Will load factors really be sufficient?
- …and if they are, will the airport infrastructure break under the strain?
- What will be the most successful business models in the Asian market?
- Will there be a round of consolidation soon and, if so, who will be the likely winners and losers?
Discussing these and other questions will be many of the most influential people in South Asian aviation.
If you are a senior executive or advisor working in the industry, this is an event not to be missed. Delegates will have the opportunity to network with the industry’s leaders and will learn, at first hand, what they are thinking about the future.