Eye for Travel Travel Distribution China Conference 22 - 23 August 2006
Event: Travel Distribution China Conference 2006
Where: Beijing, China
When: 22 -23 August 2006
Website: Travel Distribution China Conference 2006
After the success of EyeforTravel’s inaugural conference in Shanghai last year, Travel Distribution is back by popular demand as the world’s travel industry increasingly turns its focus on China’s booming tourism market. Highlights of this year’s event include;
- Understand how Chinese consumers buy travel and optimise your marketing ROI
- Hear from the CEOs of Ctrip and eLong - how have these companies become the best known brands and most profitable online travel providers in the Chinese market?
- Discover how the internet is redefining travel distribution in China and analyse the role of Search
- Question TravelSky about the future of the GDS market
- Gain insight into how multinationals are targeting the Chinese travel market and what Chinese companies look for when forming joint ventures
- Hear how effective payment solutions can reduce costs and increase profits
- Understand how major tour operator TUI Travel China Co. is successfully balancing online and offline strategies
Quite simply, there is no other event on the market that brings together senior Chinese and international travel executives from across the travel industry to talk business, increase their understanding, build rewarding partnerships and most importantly learn how to sell travel to this complex market.
To register today and save $ on the normal conference price; click here