Travel Distribution Technology 2005 14-15 November 2005
Title: Travel Distribution Technology 2005
Dates: 14-15 November 2005
Venue: Excel/ World Travel Market
On 14-15 November EyeforTravel will be holding Travel Distribution Technology 2005 - A senior-level technology event which will be held as part of the World Travel Market in London. This event is an unrivalled opportunity for travel distribution executives to meet, do business and discuss strategy. By attending, delegates can benefit from hearing IT and e-commerce executives evaluate the latest technology and debate the distribution trends of the future.
This conference will address the issues that are critical to technology executives in travel: Connectivity, standardisation, dynamic packaging, global outsourcing, comparison shopping, content management, CRM and personalization are all on the agenda.
Day one will focus on the technologies that enable travel suppliers and intermediaries to collaborate - and distribute more travel products at lower cost and maximum revenue. On day two the emphasis shifts to the proven ways in which technology can be most profitably implemented to meet the needs of increasingly demanding customers.
Agenda Highlights Include:
- Hear keynote speeches from the SVP e-Commerce at Marriott International, the Director of Hotels from Opodo, the CIO of Ebookers, and the SVP of Corporate Strategy and Business Development for Finnair
- Senior Executives from Cosmos, Costa Cruises, Teletext Holidays and the Open Travel Alliance, will examining how advancements in standardisation and connectivity can drive down you distribution costs
- The CEO of lowcostbeds.com and the MD of Preferred Hotels will be joined by speakers from Expedia and the OTC as they assess which technologies are about to make dynamic packaging more profitable
- The CEO of Active Hotels, the VP of Hotels.com and the Head of IT from Virgin Holidays, will be evaluating the latest developments in search engine marketing and revealing which technologies will bring you long-term success
- The CIO of ebookers, alongside executives from Hilton and Le Meridien, will explain how technology enables more you to manage content more effectively and discuss the pros and cons of Content Management Systems
- Discover the real impact of comparison shopping and separate the hype from the reality. Hear from the CIO of lastminute.com and new travel specific search engines, Tazzoo and Bezurk