Sales Executive for TravelDailyNews Asia-Pacific!
TravelDailyNews Asia-Pacific (www.traveldailynews.asia), a leading daily news portal for travel professionals in the Asia-Pacific region, is looking for the right candidate to work in the most fascinating "industry" with the most pleasant and interesting people!!!
Young, courageous, communicative, ambitious, and always smiling…
The right candidate should:
- have excellent communication skills in English and Thai or the respective local language
- have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- be able to participate in discussions on topics related to tourism, online business, digital advertising
- feel comfortable with meeting new people as well as communicating with entrepreneurs and top managers from various nationalities
- have the ability to speak with, listen to the needs of potential customers
- be able to adapt accordingly to any working situation and environment from a gala dinner to a business party
- take initiatives and responsibilities in order to create new opportunities for TravelDailyNews Asia-Pacific in his/her region
- be able to organise his/her time and be productive
- be able to work as a member of a team
- like to read and learn new things
Five star hotels, gourmet restaurants, glamorous events, and generally the amazing and pleasant multicultural environment of the travel industry with people who have great travelling experiences and warm communicative personalities. Responsibilities:
- Sell advertising space (banners, advertorials, text ads, etc) on TravelDailyNews Asia-Pacific.
- Sell other services and products that the company may have (eNewsletters.travel, Seminars, Workshops, etc).
- Make phone calls on a daily basis to major travel companies (hotels, travel agents, car rentals, conference organisers, tourism boards, etc) in order to arrange appointments, present TravelDailyNews Asia-Pacific and sell advertising and/or other services.
- Make 5-10 appointments every week with decision makers from major travel companies (hotels, travel agents, car rentals, conference organisers, tourism boards, etc) in order to arrange appointments presenting TravelDailyNews Asia-Pacific and sell advertising and/or other services.
- Attend all major PR events of the travel companies (hotels, travel agents, car rentals, conference organisers, tourism boards, etc) in his/her base country.
- Attend selected events, conferences and exhibitions in the region.
- Keep a record on his/her contacts on the company’s CRM, on a daily basis.
- Report on a daily basis to the Sales Manager of the company about his/her actions.
The right candidate should be based in Thailand
In addition, sales executives needed for the following markets in priority sequence:
- Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)
- Vietnam (Hanoi)
- Myanmar (Yangon)
- Cambodia (Phnom Penh)
- Indonesia (Jakarta)
- China (Beijing)
- Hong Kong
- Japan (Tokyo)
- Philippines (Manila)
The right candidate will receive high commissions and incentives to sell. After a period of six months he/she will have the opportunity to be promoted to a Country Sales Manager with negotiable package of benefits. Response:
Bios are important so you can send them to email@example.com
(c/o Theodore Koumelis, re. #TDNasia-SE0712) but most important thing is to "sell" yourself, so please send us a letter indicating why you believe you are the best of the best for his exciting job (500 words or less).